The 3BM Studio provides a town planning consultancy service to complement its architectural practice.
At 3BM Planning our philosophy is simple; we blend technical knowledge and experience to deliver a high-quality town planning service. We pride ourselves on being pro-active problem solvers who identify practical land and development solutions.
Drawing on extensive experience, 3BM Planning provides a bespoke town planning service tailored to meet individual client needs. We add value by minimising the risk associated with the planning process which may otherwise hinder development.
Indy Shokar is our Planning Director. He has worked in various different town planning roles most notably at Savills, Shoosmiths Solicitors and Northamptonshire County Council. Indy started his own independent town planning consultancy in 2013 before opening 3BM Planning in 2021.
The planning team has developed particular specialisms in the Education and Residential sectors and projects that may impact on Listed Buildings, Open Space, the Green Belt and Conservation Areas.
Key services include:
- Manage, submit and negotiate planning applications
- Assist in the procurement of project teams
- Plan and host pre-planning submission public consultations
- Carry out pre-planning consultations with planning officers and key stakeholders
- Undertake site appraisals to realise full development potential
- Prepare and submit planning appeals
- Obtain consent for amendments to existing approvals